What are the documents required for current meter?
You need to go to the required Bescom office with the following documents :
- Khata Certificate Copy.
- NOC from Builder.
- ID proof.
- Latest year Property Tax Receipt Copy.
- Khata Copy(With Notary)
- Sale Deed (With Notary)
- Electricity Bill.
What are the documents required for new electricity connection?
Mandatory Documents for Electricity Connection :
- Proposed location of meters and sub-meters.
- Layout of Drawing (i.e. floor plan indicating plumbing system)
- Summary and details of connected load & maximum demand.
- Setting out layout/ GF plan indicating metering locations/ substations, as applicable.
What is LT in Wbsedcl?
Connection Management Online Application -New Connection (Bulk/Industrial) -New Connection (LT Others) -Temporary (Puja/Others) -New Connection Application Status -Connection Status -Load Enhancement (LT Consumers) -Load Enhancement Application Status -Quick Pay (Quotation) -Quotation Calculator -Down Load Application …
How do I set up a new current connection?
Process to apply for a new connection
Visit the BESCOM sub-divisional office in your area and obtain an application form. This is also called an A Form. Fill in the application form and register it along with the following documents along with it. The registration fee that you need to pay for the same is Rs.
What is LT consumer?
Low Tension (LT) consumer means a consumer who is supplied electricity at Low or medium voltage.
How do I change ownership of my electric meter?
Enclose a copy of sales deed along with your application for transfer of Electricity Meter. For property owners whose documents relating to property is with their bank or lending company, they can enclose attested copy of sales deed. Attestation can be easily done from notary or bank.
What are the requirements for electricity connection?
Applying for Electric Service Connection
- Municipal Mayor’s Permit or Certificate of Final Electrical Inspection/Completion (yellow copy) or Permit for Temporary Service Connection (with control number and complete signatures)
- Electrical Plan duly signed and sealed by a Professional Electrical Engineer (PEE)
How long does it take to connect electricity?
How do you connect electricity to new build and how long does it take? Connecting utilities is quick and easy, but it can take a little longer if you need an electricity or gas meter installed. If you’re moving into a new build, utilities can take 10 to 20 days to get connected if a new meter installation is required.
How much does it cost to connect electricity?
Electricity Connection & Disconnection Fees
|State||Distribution Network||Connection/Disconnection Fee|
How do I write a new electric connection letter?
I am writing to you because I would like to apply for a new electric connection/meter. (Explain the actual problem and situation). It is requested that a new electricity meter connection be granted to me so that I can enjoy my office day to day routine. (Cordially describe your greetings and requirements).
How do I get a Dewa meter?
- Step 1 : Online Application Submission: Fill-in the online application form with required information. Mandatory required fields: Valid EJARI Number (for tenants). …
- Step 2 : Service Delivery: Supply is activated within 15hrs of Registration and payment of Security Deposit. Last update on 10 October 2019.
What is CCC in Wbsedcl?
Customer Care Center (CCC)
What is installation number in Wbsedcl?
SMS Template and designated Mobile no. for sending the SMS is given below
|SL NO:||Service Type||Template|
|1||SMS||REG <Space> <9-digit Consumer Id> <Space> <Installation Number>|
|2||SMS||BD <Space> <9-digit Consumer Id>|
|3||SMS||LPMT <Space> <9-digit Consumer Id>|
|4||SMS||NP <Space> <9-digit Consumer ID>|
What is way leave permission of Wbsedcl?
Application form to be used by an intending consumer / a consumer requesting the licensee for an inspection of his premises and preparation of estimate of expenditure to be borne by the intending consumer / consumer for new connection/ extension of load/ alteration of service.