To apply for the prepaid meter, customers are to complete or update their details by visiting http://map.ikejaelectric.com/. They can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on any of our numbers; 01-448-3900, 01-700-0250 and 0700-022-5543 for further information.
How do I create a Ikeja Electric account?
Log on to; https://dtconnect.ikejaelectric.com.
- Create an account as a contractor.
- Follow the steps to fill the required information.
- Upload required documents.
How do I register for Ikeja prepaid meter?
How to apply for IKEDC prepaid meter in Lagos
- Start the KYC process by visiting the IKEDC website via map.ikejaelectric.com.
- Enter your meter account number. …
- Complete the KYC process. …
- Debt Settlement – customers can clear all outstanding debts by taking advantage of the available repayment options.
How do I get my Ikeja electric account number?
Customers must have their Ikeja Electric account details as shown on their bill available. 1. Type in RC, followed by your Meter Number and the Recharge PIN (RC MeterNumberRechargePIN) to 20052 via sms e.g. (send RC 0987654321 012345678 to 20052 via SMS) 2.
What is KYC in Ikeja Electric?
Description of kyc ikejaelectric com. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) FORM Pursuant to Corporate Governance and Compliance Section 1 1.
How do I register my electricity meter?
To register a meter, visit an Eskom office with the ID number of the person in whose name the meter is to be registered, the pole number of the pole feeding their home and if possible, the meter number of an immediate neighbour whose meter is registered on the system.
Is prepaid meter free in Lagos?
Meters are provided to customers free of charge.
How do I activate my prepaid meter?
How to activate conlog prepaid meter
- If your prepaid meter number begins with 45 or 46, type in your meter number and press enter. …
- Type the 1st 20 digits of your meter activation token, then enter.
- Type the 2nd digits of your meter activation token, then enter.
How do I pay my prepaid meter Online?
Choose your electricity supplier. Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location. Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number. Enter your One-Time password sent to your phone to confirm payment.
How can I get my token meter number?
To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
What is KYC identity verification?
KYC refers to ‘Know Your Customer’ or ‘Know Your Client’. A process wherein a business can verify the identity of customers to gauge their legitimacy and credibility. The process is most used by banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions to establish the legitimacy of customers.
How can I get Ekedc prepaid meter?
Follow the steps below to easily acquire your prepaid meter from EKEDC: Go to EKEDC official website to order online or download PDF form – https://ekedp.com/page/OrderMeter. If you can’t order online, download and fill the PDF application form. Submit the form at the nearest EKEDC business unit, and make your payment.
How do I recharge my Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
Ways to Pay
- Ikeja Electric Payment Portal – www.ikejaelectric.com (debit cards)
- Quickteller – www.quickteller.com (debit cards)
- Internet Banking – Available via all banks’ online channels.
- Banks’ mobile apps – Available via all banks’ apps.
- USSD – *565*6*0013*MeterNo/AccountNo/Amount#
- POS – IE Offices (debit cards)