How do I get in touch with Electric Ireland?
Email and Phone
- T: 1800 372 372 Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm. E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T: 1800 305 090 Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm Saturday: 9am to 5.30pm E: email@example.com.
- Home Services/Home Energy Services. T: 1800 372 333 Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm. …
- T: 00353 1 852 9534. W: www.electricireland.ie.
How do I call Electric Ireland from UK?
Contacting Electric Ireland Customer Care
- Tel: NI 0800 056 9914.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address. Electric Ireland, 1st Floor, 1 Cromac Quay, The Gasworks, Belfast BT7 2JB, Northern Ireland.
Is ESB the same as Electric Ireland?
Electric Ireland is the retail division of ESB (Electricity Supply Board). … Previously known as ESB Customer Supply and ESB Independent Energy, the retail division of ESB has been rebranded to Electric Ireland in 2012.
What is the number of the ESB?
For any electrical interruptions or emergencies you should contact ESB Networks immediately at 1800 372 999 (24 hours).
How do I report a power cut in Ireland?
What is happening? If your neighbours are also without power go to Powercheck for real-time information on power outages. If your area is not listed you can report your fault online or call 1800 372 99 or +353 21 2382410.
How do I top up my pay as you go electricity?
How do I top up for the first time?
- Put your key or card into the meter for at least a minute to activate it.
- Top up your key or card at a convenient Payzone or Post Office.
- Put the key or card into your meter. Electricity credit will transfer automatically.
What do you do when the power goes out?
Power Outage Tips
- Keep freezers and refrigerators closed.
- Use a generator, but ONLY outdoors and away from windows.
- Do not use a gas stove or oven to heat your home.
- Disconnect appliances and electronics to avoid damage from electrical surges.
How do I find my Gprn number?
You can also get your GPRN by calling Gas Networks Ireland on 1850 200 694. This is the best way to find your number if you’re moving into a house that has just been built.
Where do I find my keypad number Electric Ireland?
You can find your 19 digit keypad number on the front of your top up card and on your In Home Monitor, labelled as Payment Card ID, under Settings/Info. You need this number to top up or to register online.
Is ESB an Airtricity?
Why are ESB or Gas Networks Ireland still reading my meter if I’m an SSE Airtricity customer? ESB Networks (electricity) or Gas Networks Ireland (gas) will always read your meter, no matter which supplier you are with.
Who owns SSE Airtricity?
SSE Airtricity is a wholly-owned division of SSE plc, the broadest-based energy utility in the UK and Ireland, with interests and experience in electricity and gas production, distribution, supply and services.
Who is the best electricity supplier in Ireland?
Currently, the best switching deal for high electricity usage homes is from Bord Gais Energy. They work out at €1251 in year one. The next best switching deal for high electricity usage homes is from Electric Ireland. Their EnergySaver 30 deal works out at €1274 in year one for 6000 Kwh.
Does ESB call out cost?
“The ESB currently impose a call out charge of €127 which is excessive. “Without doubt, such a charge is off putting for those who may be concerned about their meter but are unable to afford this cost especially, at this time of year.
Who do you call when the power is out?
If you experience a power outage at your home or business that it not related to payment of your electricity bill, please call the utility company for your area (also called the Transmission and Distribution Service provider, or TDSP or TDU).
Is your MPRN number on your meter?
Your Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) is the unique 11 digit number assigned to your electricity connection and meter. Find it in the top right hand corner of your bill from your electricity supplier.