How can I check my MSEB bill?
Go to the MSEB View/Pay Bill Page
- Type your consumer number.
- Type your BU code or select your billing unit from the list.
- Type the captcha code.
- Click Submit.
How can I check my mahadiscom meter reading?
On the MSEDCL Mobile app, the Consumers can click on the ‘submit meter reading’ button and if they have more than one consumer number, they will have to select the meter number for which they want to submit the reading. The Consumer will have to enter the meter number there.
How can I check my electricity bill online in Maharashtra?
Download the Mahavitaran-MSEDCL app on your phone. Login using your credentials. Once you have logged into the portal, click on ‘View/Pay Bills’ You can view the billing amount, following which you can proceed to make the payment using any one of the payment modes – debit card, credit card, UPI, net banking, or e- …
How can I download Msedcl bill receipt?
Go to MSEB Bill Receipt Download
Type your 12-digit consumer number, fill up the captcha code and click the Submit button. After clicking the submit button, some more details will show up below. Click the View History button to proceed to the next step. You can now see a list of payments you have made previously.
How can I download Msedcl bill in English?
For downloading your MSEB electricity bill, there are two options. 1) When you are viewing a printable version of your MSEB electricity bill, click ” Print “. A new window will be displayed. If there is a ” Save as PDF ” option available on the left side, select it and save the bill to your computer.
How do you read a digital electric meter?
- Read the numbers from left to right, ignoring any numbers shown in red.
- Ignore any digits in a red surround.
- Ignore any printed zeros.
- Ignore any digits after the decimal point.
How can I get Msedcl consumer number by name?
Please remember, for finding it, you will need your MSEB 12 digit consumer number.
Go to the MSEB complaint registration page.
- Go to the MSEB complaint registration page.
- Type your consumer number.
- Click somewhere else on the page.
- That’s it, you can see your details including your name, address, and the billing unit.
How can I check my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’
How do I analyze my electric bill?
Units Consumed (Unit rates of each State/Discom): Units consumed is the number of kWh (Kilo-Watt-Hour) consumed in a month. 1 kWh is equivalent to keeping a 100 Watts bulb on for 10 hrs. This information is calculated by finding the difference between meter readings of two consecutive months.
How do I download my old electricity bill?
Steps to Check Previous Payment History and Electricity Bill:
- Open the official Website of Your Power Supply Company: …
- New Consumer Registration/Login: …
- How to Register? …
- View Your Electricity Complete Details. …
- View & Pay Bill: …
- Print Receipt: …
- Payment Summary: …
- Download Previous Bills:
How do I complain to Msedcl?
- For any queries related to online applications please contact our customer care center at 1912,1800-233-3435, 1800-102-3435 or Please mail email@example.com.
- For queries related to your online payment transactions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my Msedcl bill name?
You can raise request for name change on our online portal: wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss (Select Name Change Option) You also need to upload the photo of necessary documents. If all is ok then Name change will be reflected in next billing cycle.