To load new electricity, you simply enter the 20-digit voucher number you bought from the shop into your meter. Remember to press the accept button after you punched in the 20-digit number.
How do you load a token on a prepaid meter?
Steps to load your purchased prepaid meter token.
- Input the 11 digit meter number and wait for some seconds.
- Input the 20 digit token to activate your prepaid meter (just input the 20digit and wait). …
- On request, your vendor will send 20digits code in two places.
- Input the 11 digit meter number.
- Input the first 20 digit.
How do you feed a token in a meter?
Loading The Token Via Vendor
- Check your meter number by dialing 100 on the meter and it will be displayed.
- Visit the vendor and make payment for your choice.
- Give the vendor your meter number.
- Collect the 20 digit token from the vendor.
- Load the token on your meter and it is done.
How do I activate my token meter?
KPLC meters activation can be done from the comfort of your home through purchasing tokens via M-PESA and AirtelMoney.
- Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888.
- Enter your 11 digit meter number.
- Enter amount between 250 and 35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
How do I retrieve my electric token?
How can I get my previously purchased Tokens? SMS “LAST ELEC” to 32904 to Receive an sms with your previous electricity tokens or Look up your previously purchased electricity tokens now by going to the check your last token page. sms’s are charged at Standard VAS rates.
How do you put an electric meter in?
- Connect the Line Hot Wires. When the utility company connects the meter, the technician will bring the service wires down from an overhead mast or into the meter box through an underground feed. …
- Connect the Load Hot Wires. …
- Connect the Ground Wire. …
- Connect the Neutral Wires.
How do I top up my electric meter Brunei DST?
SMS your 11-digit meter number followed by “*” or “#” and the 16-digit ‘Recharge Code Number’ to 8742200. You will receive an SMS with the 20-digit Token Code. You may now enter the 20-digit Token Code to top up your prepaid meter. In case of difficulties, please call (673) 2393357 / 58.
What does KB lock mean?
Kblock. This means that your Powercode number has been rejected at least five times in a row. Wait until the message clears, and then re-enter your Powercode number.
How do I recharge my KPLC prepaid meter?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
Why is my KPLC token not loading?
Solution 1: Ensure you plug in your meter to the socket (not extension). If this fails, look for RECHARGEABLE batteries, plug in to the socket. Solution 2: Ensure that the CIU cable is not faulty by using another CIU cable then plug it back to the socket.
Does prepaid meter token expire?
The tokens are generated by the municipalities and they do not allow any reversals. The customer takes responsibility for the purchase. Tokens also do not expire so if you’ve bought incorrectly for one of your own meters you can hold onto the token until it is needed.
Why is my prepaid meter not connecting?
An incident where your prepaid meter is showing a blank screen happens when their is a disconnect between your meter token gadget and the sub power transmitter adapter connected to it. Loose wires is a major cause for this problem.
How do I know my meter number token?
To do this, simply go to your token meter box and input the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) then press the enter symbol. If successful, your 11-digit account number will be displayed on the screen.