How do I buy prepaid electricity with my phone?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. Follow the prompts and select/enter option 1 (Prepaid). STEP 2: Select Electricity. STEP 3: Select Enter Electricity.
How do I buy electricity from eWallet Namibia?
Conversation. Did you know that you can buy Prepaid Electricity via FNB eWallet. Dial *140*392# to buy.
What do you dial to buy electricity?
Use the following USSD codes to initiate the purchase and the follow the prompts:
- FNB: *120* 321#
- STANDARD BANK: *120*2345#
- ABSA: *120*2272#
- NEDBANK: *120*001#
- CAPITEC: *120*3279#
How do I buy electricity with MTN mobile money?
How to Pay ECG Bills Using MTN Pay Menu
- Now choose option 2 Pay Bill.
- Here you select the first option (Utilities)
- Choose ECG from the list of menus.
- Enter the Meter Account Number and then authorize the payment to complete the process.
How much does FNB charge to buy electricity?
I’ve complained several times about the app and was referred to contact the electricity supplier each time. That gets me nowhere. This is disgraceful and possibly fraudulent as FNB is not able to justify why their app sometimes provides 462kw other times 575kw. for R1000 without tariff changes.
How do I buy power from USSD?
The BuyPower USSD Short code is *402*00009548*amount#.
How do I get my FNB Power Token?
- STEP 1: Enter your username and password on www.fnb.co.za and login to your Online Banking profile.
- STEP 2: Select Buy.
- STEP 3: Select Electricity and your current electricity recipients will be displayed. …
- STEP 4: Capture the necessary details and select Get Token.
How do I recharge my prepaid electricity meter?
How do I load the pre-payment meter with electricity? When you purchase electricity you will receive a slip, an SMS or an e-mail (depending on the method of purchase). This slip will include the meter number and a 20 digit token. Punch the 20 digit token number into the meter, followed by the enter button.
How do I get an eWallet pin from FNB Namibia?
How to receive money
- 140*392# to 01 access the eWallet.
- Select Get Cash.
- You’ll receive an SMS with a temporary ATM PIN which is valid for 4 hours.
- Go to an FNB ATM.
- At the ATM press the green button (enter/ proceed) and then eWallet Services.
- Key in your Cellphone number and temporary ATM PIN.
How do I register for cellphone banking with FNB Namibia?
Register for Cellphone Banking
- Just insert your card.
- Enter your PIN as normal.
- Select ‘more options’
- Then ‘register for cellphone banking’
- Then just follow the prompts.
How do I set up FNB eWallet?
- Login to FNB Banking.
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘Send Money to eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Enter the amount and cellphone you want to send to.
- Select ‘Send’