Kindly type from your number UNREGISTER (space)[your 13 digit A/C #] and sending this SMS to 8119.
How do I unregister K Electric SMS?
How do I unsubscribe SMS service? Go to Manage Account section, click on the account number and swipe left. You would be redirected to a new screen where you click on Edit KE account and select “Unsubscribe SMS service”.
How can I get Ke bill by SMS?
Registered users: Type BILL and send message to 8119. Non registered users: Type BILL(space)[your 13 digit A/C #(e.g. BILL 0400012345678)] and send message to 8119.
How can I register my mobile number in electricity bill?
Change Mobile Number in Electricity Bill Online
- Visit the UPPCL’s official website.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log in with your credentials (If you haven’t registered at UPPCL’s portal then click on ‘Register’ and complete the registration process).
- Once you have logged in to the portal, click on ‘Update Mobile Number’.
How do I complain about KESC?
Call us: To make a complaint, please call 118 or (021)99000 to speak to one of our representatives.
How do I find my K Electric account number?
Account Details are mentioned in the top of the bill.
- Consumer Name.
- Consumer Address.
- GST No. / NTN No. (only for applicable consumers)
- Tariff details.
- Account Number.
How can I check my sepco bill or not?
Here are steps to check pesco bill online:
- Visit iescobill.pk/sepco-bill website.
- Enter 14 digit reference number and press ‘Check Bill’ button.
- Here you will the sepco latest bill amount with due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see complete bill or download copy of the bill.
How do I contact K Electric?
For customer complaints/queries, call us at 118 or 99000.
How can I check my electricity bill online?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’
How can I know my EB number?
Your consumer number is a service number that you can find on the white meter card on the previous receipt of the TNEB bill.
How do I change my EB number?
How can i add my mobile number to Tneb online?
- Open mobile numbe update form.
- Select your region code.
- Write your TNEB consumer number.
- Write the receipt number of your last TNEB payment.
- Enter the date of payment of last TNEB bill.
- Enter the mobile number that you want to update.
- Click on Submit button.