How can I change my bescom meter name online?
Documents required for change of name in BESCOM electricity bill : Application from present owner : You can get the application from BESCOM website(print first 2 pages). NOC from previous owner : (NOC – No objection certficate, this is required for the transfer of deposits which would be in previous owner’s name).
How do I change the name on my electric meter?
How to Change the Name in the Electricity Bill
- Visit the nearby office of the electricity board and request an application form to change the name on the electricity bill (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application along with the documents to the authorities of the respective office.
How can I change my bescom online ID?
Link. So, under Track Online head, go to “Name Change“ Login to your account or register if you are new.
How do I find my bescom meter name?
Once the application file is submitted, it will take a month for your name to reflect on BESCOM website on your bill. If your name does not appear, please visit the office again and enquire. You may call BESCOM hotline 1912 for status too.
How can I change my name in electric bill application?
Respected Sir/Madam, This is to bring in your kind notice, that my name is ___________ (Name) and my address is ____________ (Address). I am writing this letter to request a change of name in the electricity bill. The current name is ___________ (Name) and the new name is ____________ (New name).
How can I change my name in electricity bill in UP?
- Consumer No.
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill.
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership.
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises.
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)
How much does it cost to change electricity meter in India?
The nigam charges a cost Rs 1,500 and Rs 6,000 for single and three-phase meter, respectively, at the time of installation or replacement.
What is ASD in bescom?
What is the Additional security deposit (ASD)? At any point in time, the security deposit that BESCOM needs to have from a consumer is equal to 2 months billing. For instance if the average bill amount corresponding for 2 months is Rs 1,500, where monthly billing is approx.
How can I get bescom account ID using RR number?
- Enter Mobile Number of the Consumer. …
- Select the Sub-Division from the list. …
- Enter the RR number in the ‘RR No’ field. …
- Click Search Button to retrieve the details from the BESCOM department database.
Is consumer ID and account ID same?
Some other terms used to refer to consumer identification numbers are Consumer ID, Consumer Code, Business Partner Number, Account ID etc. However, irrespective of their different names, their purpose of providing the consumers with a unique identifier remains the same.